Tempered Water Systems (TWS)
Pellet Processing Systems for the Plastics Industry
Gala tempered water systems are an integral part of a underwater pelletizing system. The TWS conveys and cools pellets from the pelletizer cutting chamber to the resin outlet of the centrifugal pellet dryer. The TWS is a closed loop system.
The individual components relevant for the process are selected according to the specific application requirements. Gala’s tempered water systems are typically used in pelletizing process at rates up to 15.000 kg/h (33.069 lbs/hr) in polymer processing.
- Automated start-up & shutdown
- Redundant safety interlocks
- Optional: steam-tight | insulated | hot face protected
- Clean operation with easy access
- Low energy consumption
- Efficient closed-loop filtered water system
- Low noise
- Suitable for various polymers
- Minimal floor space and low maintenance
- Minimal water consumption and low production costs