Precise and quick dosing through optimal dosing precision and flexible and automatic process control
Precise dosing is a prerequisite for high-quality products. Complex color recipes in particular require trouble-free solutions during the dosing process. Optimum dosing precision and flexible and automated process control are decisive criteria – requirements that our dosing system meets. The system can be expanded modularly, and thus grows with the needs of plant operators.
The color correction unit COLOR DOSING makes it possible to perform color adjustments during compounding particularly quickly and easily. The unit consists of four to six gravimetric dosing scales for different monopigment concentrates per extrusion line. Low dosing amounts are sufficient for color correction. The color changes achieved in this way are already measurable a few minutes after the dose and are displayed graphically by means of software.
- Highly precise metering as regards dosing accuracy and dosing constancy
- Exact reproducibility of the dosing stream owing to the loss-in-weight principle
- Simultaneous dosing of up to six additives
- A change of colorants is possible within 60 seconds
- Robust and easy to clean
- Operator-friendly correction software
- Easy retrofitting owing to modular design – connect up to six gravimetric dosing units
- Process automation
- Rapid integration into the COLOR CONTROL environment
- Guarantees a higher quality of the end product