Compact, fully automatic pellet sampling unit
Whether raw material or end product, modern industry often produces large quantities of bulk material. Regular analyses are required to ensure that pellets meet your quality standards. The BATCH SAMPLER is a compact, fully automatic system taking pellet samples by means of a suction lance at the end of the classifier.
- Little maintenance required due to hardly any moving parts
- Flexible positioning withing a radius of a few meters around the sampling point
- Automatic collection of a 2 to 5 kg pellet sample representing the entire production lot
- Integrated gravimetric control
- Integration into existing process control
- Compact built and flexible positioning at site, IP 55 protected
- Plug and use due to complete assembled delivery
- Intuitive operation with just one button
The BATCH SAMPLER can be flexibly positioned within a radius of a few meters around the sampling. The sample is taken by means of a suction lance at the end of the classifier. The operators only have to insert or replace containers. The quantity inside the collection container rises in proportion with the produced amount. Sampling is only active when production is in-spec. Sampling cycles adjust automatically to production throughput that in the end a batch representative sample is collected in the container.