The COLORexTM Color Mixer is used to mix product in-line with a pulverizer to eliminate the typical cleanup time of a central mixer. It is designed for most polymers and for production rates up to 907 kg/h (2,000 lbs/hr). The COLORex can also be used off-line with a loader system and multiple feeders. The COLORex mixer is a great alternative to traditional high-speed mixers which are timeconsuming and costly to clean and maintain. The COLORex Color Mixer will allow the operator to color natural or virgin resins directly out of the pulverizer or from a silo. This is a high intensity mixer that will incorporate any pigment or additive homogeneously. The COLORex Color Mixer is controlled by variable frequency drive for the motor speed and 480V for the mixer itself. The loss-in-weight feeder (LWF) uses 110V. International voltages available. Spare parts are available upon request.
- COLORex Color Mixer is portable, easily moved to alternate locations
- On Demand Color (portable, versatile)
- Eliminates Batch Mixing
- Changeover time decreased (i.e. from black to yellow in under 1 hour)
- No confi ned space permits needed
- Color straight from the pulverizer or a weigh station