Pellet Processing Systems for the Plastics and Adhesive Industries
The Gala Tumbler may be used as a defluidizer or dryer for brittle products, a pellet coater for tacky products, or a pellet classifier for any type of product.
- Aluminum housing with hinged doors for easy access to the drum for cleaning
- The stainless steel drum has removable screens in each screen section for access to the drum in several places
- The hinged doors have large windows so the operator can inspect the product and make adjustments to the drum level or drum speed while it is running
- The tumbler has a leveling device which allows +/- 3° adjustment. This leveling device can be manual or automatic
- The drum can be removed fully assembled and a new drum installed in its place for quicker changeovers between product runs
- The drum can receive solids or fl uids through the inlet chute