The extremely compact and robust lab pelletizer SGS 25-E4 for strand pelletizing and dry cut pelletizing is based on the proven technology of the SGS E-series. It features many of the functions and advantages of its popular “big brothers.” On a laboratory scale, real full-scale trials can be carried out with the SGS 25-E4. Two independently- controllable frequency converters permit infinitely variable pellet length adjustment.
- For 1:1 production trials in the laboratory
- Steplessly variable pellet length (0,5 – 12 mm)
- Access possible to the cutting chamber without using tools
- Parts subject to wear easily changed: rotor, upper and lower feed rolls
- Completely accessible for simple visual inspection and cleaning
- Maintenance-free bearing